Alexa's Earth

A FOOD & FITNESS BLOG BY ALEXA

Oct 27, 2016

HEALTHY HUMMUS

 

Hey ihr Lieben, hier ist mein Rezept für gesunden Hummus. Habt ihr Hummus schon mal selbst gemacht?

I'm sharing my faaaavorite recipe for healthy, homemade hummus! In case you follow me on Instagram, you saw that I had this with falafels, but you can enjoy it with veggie sticks or a pita. Either way, it's packed with nutrients, vegan, high in fiber as well as protein and complex carbs, and a great source of iron and vitamin C! But personally, I think the best thing about it is that it is super quick to make.
Have you made hummus before? Let me know in the comments what your favorite go-to snack is, I need inspiration! I'm sharing the basic recipe with you, but there's endless versions like paprika hummus and avocado hummus (yes, please).

ZUTATEN INGREDIENTS
  • 175g frische Kichererbsen oder 360g Kichererbsen aus der Dose 175g dry chickpeas or 360g canned chickpeas
  • 2 EL Tahin (Sesammus) 2 tsp tahini
  • ½ Zitrone ½ lemon
  • 2 Knoblauchzehen 2 cloves of garlic
  • 1 Tasse Wasser (oder Öl, wenn ihr den Hummus noch cremiger mögt) 1 cup of water
  • 1 Handvoll Petersilie 1 handful parsley
  • ½ TL Kreuzkümmel 1/2 tsp cumin 
  • ½ TL Paprika/Cayenne Pfeffer 1/2 tsp paprika or cayenne pepper
NÄHRWERTE
752 kcal / 50 Eiweiß / 99 KH / 16 Fett / 2 ges. Fettsäuren

NUTRITION FACTS
kcal: 752 / protein: 50 / carbs: 99 / fat: 16 / sat. fat: 2

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig